Infosys Complete Recruitment Process
The Infosys process for both on-campus and off-campus drives is given here. The Infosys selection process, eligibility criteria, required documents, etc are all given here.
About the Company – Infosys
Founded: 7 July 1981, Pune
CEO: Salil Parekh (2 Jan 2018–)
Revenue: 90,791 crores INR (US$13 billion, 2020)
Founders: N. R. Narayana Murthy, Nandan Nilekani
Number of employees:242,371 (March 2020)
Total assets:₹92,768.00 crore (US$13 billion)
Services:IT services; Outsourcing; Consulting
Infosys Recruitment: Test Pattern and Selection Process, Syllabus, Role Responsibity, Eligiility Criteria
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best In Industry
Infosys typically hires for three different roles:
System Engineer – 3.5 LPA
System Engineer Specialist – 5.5 LPA
Power Programmer – 8 LPA
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in any discipline
- MCA/ M.Sc (Computer Science/ Electronics/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Statistic/ IT/ Information Science)
- Consistently excellent academic track record
- Candidates graduating in 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020
Test Locations: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi, Pune, Kolkata
- Written Test (Aptitude and Programming)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Infosys Test Pattern
|No. of Questions||Expected Cut-Off|
|Mathematical Critical Thinking and Logical Reasoning||35||10||6-7 Marks|
|Arithmetic Reasoning and Analytical Thinking||25||15||10-11 Marks|
|Test of Communicative English||35||40||20-22 Marks|
Infosys conducts placement tests that attribute both technical and aptitude tests. The test has no negative marks, but has sectional cut-offs.
The section focuses mostly on topics like coordinate geometry, area & mensuration, numbers, Permutation & Combination and Probability. A few questions are also based on topics like Time and Work, Speed and Distance. The section includes one to two Cryptarithmetic multiple choice questions. These questions can be time-consuming and a little amount of practice is required.
Infosys Placement Papers, Test Pattern, Syllabus
Infosys Online Written Test Pattern have 5 sections:
Infosys Online Test Pattern will have a test for a 100 minutes that contains 54 questions. The detailed pattern is as follows.
|Section||Number of Questions||Duration (minutes)|
|Technical Assessment (Mathematical Ability and Logical Reasoning)||10||35|
Infosys Mathematical Ability Syllabus:
- Data Interpretation
- Permutation and Combination
- Areas, Shapes, Perimeter
- Speed Time and Distance / Boats and Streams
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss | Mixtures & Allegation
- Problem on Ages
- Number Decimal & Fractions
- Series and Progression
- LCM and HCF
Infosys Analytical Reasoning Syllabus:
- Number series
- Clocks and Calendar
- Data Sufficiency
- Most logical choice
- Logical Deduction
Infosys English Syllabus:
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Correction
- Sentence selection
- Sentence Completion
- Para Jumbles
- Spotting error
- Fill in the Blanks
- One Word Substitution
Infosys Pseudo Code Syllabus:
This year Infosys has introduced pseudo-code in the online test. Pseudo Code is the most important section to clear the Infosys test. The following topics are asked in the Exam for the Infosys Pseudo test:-
- Data Structures
Infosys Puzzle Solving Syllabus:
This section will test you logical and mathematical ability skills in the test. People with good aptitude and logical skills may be better in solving those puzzles. There will be 4 questions on puzzle and you will get time to solve in 10 minutes.
- Number of Questions:- 4
- Time to Solve:- 10 min
Infosys Technical & HR Interview Questions
Infosys interview questions for freshers asked in the Infosys interview process are discussed here. These will help you prepare for both Infosys technical interview round as well as the Infosys Hr interview round. These interview questions were collected from students who have recently attended Infosys interviews.
Infosys Technical Interview Questions
Infosys technical interviews will focus on the below-mentioned areas. You just need to be prepared with these in advance.
1) Subjects of Interest
2) Projects mentioned in the resume and the technologies used in them.
3) Basics of C and C++
Below are a few technical interview questions asked in the Infosys interview process.
1) What are the features of the C language?
- Programs written in C are efficient and fast. This is due to its variety of data types and powerful operators.
- C language is the most widely used language in operating systems and embedded system development today.
- Structured programming language
- Machine Independent or Portable
2) What is the difference between the local variable and global variable in C?
A variable which is declared inside
A variable which is declared outside
The scope of a variable is available within
The scope of a variable is available throughout
3) What is recursion in C?
When a function calls itself and this process is known as recursion. The function that calls itself is known as a recursive function.
4) What is the usage of the pointer in C?
Accessing array elements, Dynamic memory allocation, Call by Reference, and Data Structures like a tree, graph, linked list, etc
5) What is an auto keyword in C?
In C, every local variable of a function is known as an automatic (auto) variable. Variables that are declared inside the function block are known as a local variable. The local variables are also known as an auto variable. It is optional to use an auto keyword before the data type of a variable. If no value is stored in the local variable, then it consists of a garbage value.
6) What is the maximum length of an identifier?
It is 32 characters ideally but implementation-specific.
7) What is an infinite loop?
A loop running continuously for an indefinite number of times is called the infinite loop.
8) What functions are used for dynamic memory allocation in C language?
malloc(), calloc(), realloc(), free()
9) Can we compile a program without the main () function?
Yes, we can compile, but it can’t be executed.
10) What is the newline escape sequence?
The new line escape sequence is represented by “n”. It inserts a new line on the output screen.
11) Difference between C and C++?
C language was developed by Dennis Ritchie
C++ language was developed by Bjarne Stroustrup
C is a structured programming language
C++ supports both structural and object –
C is a subset of C++
C++ is a superset of C
In C language, Data and Functions are the free entities.
In the C++ language, both the data and functions are
C doesn’t support data hiding. Therefore, the data can be used by
C++ supports data hiding. Therefore the data can’t be used by the
12) What are the various OOPs concepts in C++?
Class, Object, Abstraction, Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism and Data binding.
13) What are the different types of polymorphism in C++?
- Run-time Polymorphism
- Compile-time Polymorphism
14) How delete  is different from delete?
Delete is used to release a unit of memory, delete  is used to release an array.
15) What is an object?
The Object is the instance of a class. A class provides a blueprint for objects. So you can create an object from a class. The objects of a class are declared with the same sort of declaration that we declare variables of basic types.
16) What is a constructor? What is a destructor?
A Constructor is a special method that initializes an object. Its name must be the same as the class name.
A Destructor is used to delete any extra resources allocated by the object. A destructor function is called automatically once the object goes out of the scope.
17) What is virtual inheritance?
Virtual inheritance facilitates you to create only one copy of each object even if the object appears more than once in the hierarchy.
18) What is an overflow error?
It is a type of arithmetical error. It happens when the result of an arithmetical operation been greater than the actual space provided by the system.
Infosys HR Interview Questions
Infosys Hr interview questions will mostly aim to test your communication skills and confidence levels. So you need to prove good in both these aspects. A few common Infosys interview questions asked in the HR round are:
- Why Infosys?
- Was there a time when you dealt with conflict in a team? How did you deal with it?
- What are you looking for in a company?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Why should we hire you?
- What do you know about Infosys?
Tips to crack the Infosys Recruitment Process
- Preparation is the king. If you prepare well you can easily crack on the rounds easily. Search for sources from where you can get the recent Hexaware placement papers and prepare well.
- Prepare on subjects on which you are going to tell the interviewer you are interested in. The interviewer will definitely ask questions on it.
- Go through the most commonly asked interview questions and find the most convincing answers to them.
To Get Free Solved Infosys Analysis Paper [Recent]
To Get Free Infosys Recruitment Solution [Partial]
Video Solution + Study Materials + All Solved PDF + Tips and Tricks for Solution + HR/Technical Interview Experience
* Included following stuff inside the product [With Video Solution, Study Materials with Structural Syllabus, All Solved PDF, Tips and Tricks for Solution, HR/Technical Interview Experience]
- Infosys Mathematical Critical Thinking Solved Question Answers Paper Sets –
- Infosys Logical Reasoning and Puzzle Solving Solved Question Answers Paper Sets –
- Infosys Arithmetic Reasoning and Analytical Thinking Test Solved Question Answers Paper Sets –
- Infosys Pseudo Code Test Solved Question Answers Paper Sets –
- Infosys Communicative English Test Solved Question Answers Paper Sets –
- Infosys Technical Interview and HR Interview Question Sets –