NTT Data Complete Recruitment Process
This article gives detailed information on NTT Data Off-Campus Drive for a freshers job opportunity as a System Support Associate. Students who have graduated/will graduate to obtain B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA degrees from all over India are welcome to apply for this job role. In this article, you will understand how to apply for NTT Data Off-Campus Drive, Test Pattern, Syllabus, and candidate experience.
About the Company- NTT Data
NTT DATA Corporation is a Japanese system integration company and a subsidiary of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone (NTT). Japan Telegraph and Telephone Public Corporation, a predecessor of NTT, started Data Communications business in 1967. NTT, following its privatization in 1985, spun off the Data Communications division as NTT DATA in 1988, which has now become the largest of the IT Services companies headquartered in Japan. NTT DATA is a publicly traded company but is about 54 percent owned by NTT. Its business areas are in national and local governments, financial, and telecommunication sectors. According to reports in 2012, Forbes Global 2000 recognizes NTT DATA as the 5th largest IT Services company.
Stock price: 9613 (TYO) JP¥1,357 +96.00 (+7.61%)
CEO: Yo Homma (19 Jun 2018–)
Headquarters: Koto City, Tokyo, Japan
Parent organization: Nippon Telegraph and Telephone
Number of employees: 1,18,006 (2019)
Founded: 23 May 1988
Subsidiaries: NTT Data Institute of Management Consulting, Inc
The role offered: System Support Associate
Eligible batches: 2017 & 2018
Work Experience: 0 Years
Salary: 2.8 – 2.8 LPA
How to Apply for NTT Data off campus drive via AMCAT?
Apply via Amcat:
To apply for NTT Data off campus drive via Amcat, you need to give your AMCAT exam beforehand. If not then schedule your Amcat exam right away.
- To apply for AMCAT exam, simply Click on Apply Here on the Official AMCAT website NTT Data off campus drive.
- Next, the website will ask you to login/register to the AMCAT website through your official email id.
- You will receive an email on your associated email id providing you with your Login ID and Password to be used for scheduling AMCAT.
- Schedule your AMCAT Test on your preferred Location, Date, and Time. AMCAT test centers are available in multiple cities.
- Schedule your date and time as soon as possible before the slots get filled.
NTT Data off campus drive Pattern and Syllabus
NTT data off campus recruitment process consists of the following rounds.
- Amcat Exam (Quantitative Aptitude + Verbal Ability + Logical Reasoning + Computer Programming)
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Management Interview
NTT Data other details
Other details regarding NTT Data off campus drive like the job description, Eligibility criteria, skills required etc are given here.
- Rs. 12000/- as stipend during training period.
- Rs. 280000/- LPA as salary post completion of training.
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech/MCA
Eligibility Criteria: 60% throughout (10th,12th & Graduation/Post Grad)
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Flexibility (Role/Location/Work timing, etc.) – Flexible to work in 24×7 environment, specially India night shifts on rotation
- Have a basic understanding of terminologies on any of two – Server, Storage, Backup, Messaging, Security and Network Infrastructure
- Have a basic understanding of ITIL framework basics
- Basic familiarity with MS office tools, eg. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Establish and report the daily/weekly/monthly and any ad hoc metrics as determined by Client.
- Follow inventory dashboard process and work with system analyst (SA) to remediate incident.
- Manage and maintain policies on ESM
- Manage/maintain agents (add/delete/update)
- Test run policies on registered agents.
- Maintain/run scripts in Shell/Perl to perform system configuration checks per documentation.
- Ability to create reports as per Client Standard.
- Create and maintain internal training materials for team members and provide knowledge transfer to Client. Materials should have a semi-annual review by Client.
- Maintain/Update fully documented procedure manuals (Run books) that provide step-by-step instructions for performing log review reconciliation of all log review services
NTT Data Aptitude Syllabus:
- LCM & HCF Questions
- Divisibility Questions
- Numbers, decimal fractions and power Questions
Basic Quants Questions
- Profit and Loss Questions
- Simple and Compound Interest Questions
- Time, Speed and Distance Questions
- Inverse Questions
- Logarithms Questions
- Permutation and Combinations Questions
- Probability Questions
NTT Data Verbal English Syllabus:
- Contextual Vocabulary
- Error Identification
- Sentence Improvement & Construction
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Tenses & Articles
- Preposition & Conjunctions
- Speech & Voices
- Inferential and Literal Comprehension
- Comprehension ordering
NTT Data Logical Ability Syllabus:
NTT Data Computer Programming Syllabus:
NTT Data Interview Questions | Technical and HR Rounds
NTT Data Interview Process is prepared such that the interviewer checks the in-depth knowledge of the candidate in the field from which he has graduated. The level of knowledge of the candidate and his motive to join NTT Data is analyzed through the NTT Data Interview Questions. The more NTT Data Interview Questions you go through more confidently you can attend the interview.
NTT Data Interview Process
The candidates who clear the first two rounds in the NTT Data Recruitment Process will be notified of the results and called for the final round – NTT Data Interview Question Round – Technical and HR. This article will focus on the NTT Data Interview Question and Process for both the rounds. Please note that if you don’t receive any notification about the Interview opportunity after the Written Test, you must contact your placement cell or follow up with the company via email or call.
NTT Data Interview Question – Technical and HR Round
This stage of the NTT Data Placement Process is the final and deciding round for the candidate to prove his/her employability skills. This NTT Data Interview Question Round takes place separately by two different panels. The candidate must project a good professional impression. This round takes place after the candidate clears the Written round i.e the NTT Data Aptitude Round.
NTT Data Interview Question – Technical Round
NTT Data Technical Interview Questions – This round is for candidates who clear the NTT Data Written Round. The candidate can expect Interview questions on any from the subject of study. Good subject knowledge is required to clear this round. The candidate should have the knowledge of Data structures, algorithms, DBMS, Operating System, Networking, OOPs concepts and a programming language of ones choice.Candidates from branches other than CS should prepare for subjects related to their branch. CS candidates will be tested on coding during the interview. The panel will also be asking questions from the resume, so one should be well prepared with what they have written in their CV. Questions related to puzzles are also asked in this round. Some common technical questions are mentioned below:
- What do you mean by 3NF in DBMS?
- What is the operating system?
- What is the difference between Java and C++?
- What is a pointer?
- Tell us more about pointer?
- Write about double linked list programs?
- What is Join in DBMS?
NTT Data Interview Question – Tips for Technical Round
There is no hard and fast rule for what question will be asked in this round. You can expect any question as this depends entirely on the panel. We can give some insights on some of the NTT Data Interview Question and answers for freshers:
- For Computer Science students, be prepared with Data Structure, Algorithms, DBMS, Operating System, Networking, OOPs concepts and a programming language of your choice.
- For other branch students, be prepared with at least 2 subjects from your branch.
- Your Resume, for the panel, is the most relevant data about you. Make sure you are aware of whatever you write on the resume as the panel will ask questions from that.
- The panel will also ask about your final year project (if any). Hence, it is important to be thoroughly aware of the same.
NTT Data Interview Question – HR Round
For this round, there is no specific pattern, a candidate will have to answer questions based on his/her personal choice, there are no right answers or wrong answers, and it is basically to test ones personality. Confidence, patience, and a smile are the key to clearing this round. It is good to be aware of the most commonly asked questions but it is not advisable to learn the answers by heart. Take some tips but always frame your own answers. Some of the common questions asked are mentioned below:
- Tell us something about yourself.
- Which is your favorite subject and why?
- Why do you want to work for IBM?
- Would you be interested in joining any other company?
- Would you be comfortable working in shifts?
- What subjects have you done in your project?
NTT Data Interview Question – Tips for HR Round
After the panel is done with asking Technical Question, the discussions will shift to your career plans and milestones, known as the HR Round.
To Get Free NTT Data Recruitment Solution [Partial]
Video Solution + Study Materials + All Solved PDF + Tips and Tricks for Solution + HR/Technical Interview Experience
* Included following stuff inside the product [With Video Solution, Study Materials with Structural Syllabus, All Solved PDF, Tips and Tricks for Solution, HR/Technical Interview Experience]
- NTT Data Quantitative Aptitude Solved Question Answer Paper Sets –
- NTT Data Logical Reasoning Solved Question Answer Paper Sets –
- NTT DataVerbal English Reasoning Solved Question Answer Paper Sets –
- Questions on Active/Passive Voice
- Questions on Fill in The Blanks
- Spotting Error
- NTT Computer Programming MCQ(Data Structure, OPPS, OS, Core Programming) Solved Question Answer Paper Sets –
- NTT Data Technical Interview and HR Interview Question Sets –