DXC Complete Recruitment Solution
* Included following stuff inside the product [With Video Solution, Study Materials with Structural Syllabus, All Solved PDF, Tips and Tricks for Solution, HR/Technical Interview Experience]
- DXC Quantitative Aptitude Solved Question Answers Paper –
- DXC Logical Reasoning Solved Question Answers Paper –
- DXC English Verbal Aptitude Solved Question Answers Paper –
- DXC Computer Programming MCQ Test Question Answers Paper sets –
- DXC Technical Interview and HR interviews Question sets –
In this description, you will get to know about the DXC Technology Recruitment Process and the test pattern of the company.
About the Company
DXC Technology is an American multinational corporation that provides B2B IT services. DXC Technology is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping customers harness the power of innovation to thrive on change
Job Profile: Associate Professional Application Developer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore (Karnataka)
Essential Job Functions
- Codes, tests, documents and implements programs according to the specifications provided.
- Provides technical and production support to end-users.
- Participates in peer reviews.
- Assists in creating unit and other test plans for assigned programming tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Zero or more years of programming experience
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software
- Experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software
- Programming skills
- Basic testing skills
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Apply Before the link Expires.
“The first round has some aptitude questions and some technical questions of your niche area.”
Tips by Our Experts
Many talented programmers get expelled from recruitment in the first round. The reason behind this is the lack of focus in the understanding of the pattern of the test and insufficient practice.
The right practice in a particular topic is better than just visually going through everything. To help students get through the recruitment test of DXC Technology, we at Ansefy.com create a set of test papers, study material, and have a good collection of DXC Technology placement papers.
Get practiced and get placed in DXC.Technology.
All The Best.