Mu Sigma Complete Recruitment Solution
* Included following stuff inside the product [With Video Solution, Study Materials with Structural Syllabus, All Solved PDF, Tips and Tricks for Solution, HR/Technical Interview Experience]
- Mu Sigma Quantitative Aptitude Question Answer Paper Sets –
- Mu Sigma Logical Reasoning Solved Question Answers Paper Sets –
- Mu Sigma Verbal English Reasoning Test Solved Question Answers Paper Sets –
- Mu Sigma General Knowledge Test Solved Question Answers Paper Sets –
- General Awareness
- Indian Constitution, Indian Government, Indian States, Geography (India), Geography (Global)
- History of Indian Dynasty
- Agriculture and Production
- Current Affairs
- Arts & Literature, Indian Classical Culture, Dance, Food, Idols, Books and Novels
- Technology and Science, Human Body Science, Plant Science, Indian Space Organization, Entertainment, Sports
- Mu Sigma Pseudo Code Test Solved Question Answers Paper Sets –
- Mu Sigma Personality Test (Psychometric Test) Solved Question Answers Paper Sets –
- Mu Sigma Business Communication Test Question Paper Sets –
- Mu Sigma Technical Interview and HR Interview Question Sets –
“They ask you about your projects, interviews, and the other details mentioned in your resume along with a few basic concepts of analytics.”
Tips by Our Experts
The company does not care about your backlogs and it offers a really glamorous salary package. If you can code you have a place at Mu Sigma but to show them that you can code you have to clear the first round. This is possible only if you get some practice. We strongly recommend you to practice well and advice you to not miss the opportunity to work with a company like IBM solely due to the lack of practice.
Many talented programmers get expelled from recruitment in the first round. The reason behind this is the lack of focus in understanding the pattern of the test and insufficient practice.
In Mu Sigma interview process they ask you about your projects, interviews and the other details mentioned in your resume along with a few basic concepts of analytics. The HR interview is pretty easy to crack and here are a few examples:
Explain a complex problem in 2 minutes.
Tell me a thing that you master at and describe how you became good at it.
The online test is of moderate difficulty level. MuSigma’s pattern has changed from the previous years. So, referring to the old question papers for preparation won’t help. Take a look at the newly designed practice test papers to get a clear idea before taking the tests.
Get practised and get placed in Mu Sigma Company.
All the Best!